Last Modified: August 15, 2020
- Ownership: The content on the site, including, without limitation, text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, interactive features and the like (collectively, “Electric Avenue Bikes Ltd Content”), and the Electric Avenue Bikes Ltditute trademarks (collectively, “Marks”), are owned by or licensed to Electric Avenue Bikes Ltd and are subject to copyright, trademark and other intellectual property rights.
- Fraud: Electric Avenue Bikes Ltd reserves the right, but undertakes no obligation, to actively report and prosecute actual and suspected credit card fraud. Electric Avenue Bikes Ltd may, in its discretion, require further authorization from you such as a telephone confirmation of your order and other information. Electric Avenue Bikes Ltd reserves the right to cancel, any order if fraud is suspected. Electric Avenue Bikes Ltd captures certain information during the order process, including time, date, IP address and other information that will be used to locate and identify individuals committing fraud. If any order is suspected to be fraudulent, Electric Avenue Bikes Ltd reserves the right but undertakes no obligation, to submit all records, with or without a subpoena, to all law enforcement agencies and to the credit card company for fraud investigation. Electric Avenue Bikes Ltd reserves the right to cooperate with authorities to prosecute offenders to the fullest extent of the law.
- Links to Other Web Sites: The site may contain links to third-party web sites or internet resources that are not owned or controlled by Electric Avenue Bikes Ltd. Electric Avenue Bikes Ltd’s provision of a link to any other web site or internet resource is for your convenience only and does not signify Electric Avenue Bikes Ltd’s endorsement of such other web site or resource or its contents. Electric Avenue Bikes Ltd shall not be responsible for the availability of any third-party web sites or resources, and Electric Avenue Bikes Ltd does not warrant, endorse guarantee or assume responsibility for any content, information, software, materials or practices of any such third-party web sites or resources, including, without limitation, any products or services advertised or offered by a third party through the services or through any linked web sites or featured in any advertising.
- Disclaimer: You expressly agrees that use of the site is at your sole risk. The site is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. To the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, Electric Avenue Bikes Ltd expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied (including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular use or purpose, accuracy and non-infringement), with respect to the site. Without limiting the foregoing and to the maximum extent permitted by law, Electric Avenue Bikes Ltd assumes no liability or responsibility for any:Any interruption of transmission to or from the site; any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like which may be transmitted to or through the site by any third party; and for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, e-mailed, transmitted or otherwise made available on or through the site.
- Limitation of Liability: In no event will Electric Avenue Bikes Ltd be liable under any theory of liability (whether in contract, tort, statutory, or otherwise) for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or exemplary damages, including, without limitation, damages for loss of revenues, profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if it was advised of, knew of, or should have known of the possibility of such damages).
- Exclusions and LimitationsSome jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, some of the above limitations and disclaimers may not apply to you. To the extent Electric Avenue Bikes Ltd may not, as a matter of applicable law, disclaim any implied warranty or limit its liabilities, the scope and duration of such warranty and the extent of Electric Avenue Bikes Ltd’s liability shall be the minimum permitted under such applicable law.
- Force Majeure: Without limiting the foregoing, under no circumstances will Electric Avenue Bikes Ltd be held liable for any delay or failure in performance due in whole in or in part to any acts of nature, forces, or causes beyond its reasonable control, including, without limitation, Internet failures, computer equipment failures, software bugs, telecommunication equipment failures, other equipment failures, electrical power failures, strikes, labour disputes, riots, insurrections, civil disturbances, shortages of labour or materials, fires, floods, earthquakes, storms, explosions, acts of God, war, governmental actions, orders of domestic or foreign courts or tribunals, non-performance of third parties, or loss of or fluctuations in heat, light, or air conditioning.
Effective date: August 15, 2020